Scents/My Weekend/ The Future?!?

Scents
I hope that this doesn't sound weird to most of you but I just had to blog about it. Have you ever paid attention to a person's personal scent? I don't mean their funk but just the natural smell of a person. For some reason, I am very keen on picking the scent up of those who are close to me. It has done everything from giving me a loving and warm feeling all the way to where it just excites me almost to orgasm. I still can't smell Halston to this day without ... well, let's just say my first voluntary experience with a man was a guy who wore Halston.

Of course, each one of my family members smell is like plastered in my head even though we are miles apart. After my mom passed, I took parts of her clothing which had her scent on it and brought it home with me and placed it in this cabinet that is very air tight. Every now and again, I pull it out and smell it, reminisce, and cry a little. Well, my old roommate is moving out and while cleaning, I decided to take a moment to smell the cloth. That's when I realized how faint her smell is on the cloth and took me a while to catch it. My heart felt as if it was going to explode. I know that it will eventually lose its smell and am actually surprised that it has lasted this long but it still hurts.


This Weekend
On a lighter note, I love my Christmas gift to myself which is this Sony Cybershot camera. I have a higher end camera that works great but is not small enough for just a night on the town and/or carrying for those spontaneous shots. Anyway, here are more vids/pic, these are from this past weekend.
Here is the birthday girl (the one with the Coronna in her hand). She is almost 70 years old guys.



Here is Guadalupe representing for the big gurls. I love she. lol




The Future Is Now!?!
As some of you already know, NYC is instituting new pay public toilets. That's right, you have to pay to pee. No more pee for free. I thought this pic in the NY Times is hilarious. These people are so proud of themselves.

5 comments:

Ailed LittleKnight January 16, 2008 8:20 AM  

A Camera? WoW I want one!

Lol @ my word verification, "hags"

fuzzy January 16, 2008 9:06 AM  

This will be your task for 2008, Help me buy an inexpensive and good quality camera! I am tired of using my cell phone! (quite decent BTW)

I pay attention to a persons personal scent all of the time! Some people need to change their diet or clean their damn house! But for real, I understand. I have a few things from my grandmother and mother that have particular smells. I have a keen sense of smell so it will be a minute before I can't smell them anymore.

Anonymous January 17, 2008 4:29 PM  

Promiscuous X said.......

Nah dats not weird at all. I have a keen sense of smell as well. I hate people that irregular body odors major turn off. like most indians. I don't discriminate but they be a lil strong if u know what I mean. sorry about ya moms things I'd b mad too. something so sentimentel. ummmmm paying to pee ohhhh helll no. I will kindly carry me around a water bottle an that will b my makeshift urinal lol call me nasty , so wat lol.
Do I have a good scent? If I stink please do tell
.
luv ya TY.

Ty January 18, 2008 6:01 AM  

I have to remember that for next Christmas Fuzzy. lol

Naw X, your smell is alright. There was no b/o that I've noticed but haven't been around you enough to catch your scent.

yet another black guy January 19, 2008 1:36 PM  

oh, they are settin' it off!

and that pic of them commemorating the toilet is priceless.

GayByGod.net


Followers